Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Sunday, September 11, 2011
School..
I'm going back to school. (I went back 2 days ago actually.) But it's so boring.. And it sucks more this year because recess is only 12 mins for everyone now, and my friend moved back to her old school. D; It's ganna be a LOONG year. :( So i just wanted to let you know.. I might not be able to post as much anymore or go on much.. But I'll try to on vacations and weekends! That's all for now.

-Rosey2000

0 comments:

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded