Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Sunday, October 9, 2011
If you signed up for private beta testing on .net, sucks for you. They reset the WHOLE game (and took away gift and trade)

So here's some free clothes you can get.





And I recommend getting a robot before it's too late, because you automatically get in the top 100 (free robot flag)

And...have you seen locBeach?



It's not open yet, but AWESOME RITE?

-Vasa12345

1 comments:

Lily said...

Eh I think I'm done with Chobots. I mean it was fun and all.. but it will never be the same.
-Lolly

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded