Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Monday, October 24, 2011
It looks like .net is getting ready for Halloween!


Pumpking everywhere, there's even a little wizard that you can buy stuff from! In the catalouge there is a pumpkin flag and a halloween background.

Okay, now something that's totally not-realated to Halloween. They added a color shower in the citizen HQ


IDK WHY...but ohwell.

-Vasa

P.S. You like the new template? Thanks, Cheweh and Sparky :D

1 comments:

Rosey2000 said...

wow.. awesome.. my eyes exploded when i saw your new temp... LOVE IT!!! :''''D

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded