Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Friday, October 28, 2011
Ok. So today i was wondering around chobots.net to find some cool rooms, cause recently i've been getting lots of invites to rooms never seen on .com before. And i found two rooms that you guys might not know about or how to get there without an invite

First is the Time Room. Now this place you can time travel to the future and the past of chobots. This is located in Rockemall street.The other place is called Snowland! This is my fave place because i LOVE snow! ♥ anyways there's more than one place when you get here. The beach is there, the forest, snowland (of course), and snow park! (there's portals there to go to these places.) I hope this helped :3
~Rosey2000

0 comments:

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded