Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Lots of people are already talking about Black Friday. Personally, I think it just takes the fun out of Thanksgiving, cuz people are just lining up at stores then...

AND WHO WANTS TO GO TO A STORE AT 2:00 ANYWAY? ._. Not me.

Well, if you want to go there, have fun.


-Vasa

P.S. Kohl's did a HILARIOUS parody on Rebecca Black's "Friday" Song. Click HEREEEEE...(btw it's A REAL commercial)

0 comments:

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded