Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Saturday, November 26, 2011
Who is Cara Hartmann you ask? You probably know her:


Yep, shes the cooky cat lady. Haha, shes really an actress/comedian (obviously a good one) and I found another video by her, thats soo funny so here it is!:

*You have to watch the WHOLE thing!

For those who didn't watch it I won't give you a summary cuz its a 2 minute video, so just watch it okay??
Her youtube is 'hartmanncara' she has lots of funny videos awaiting you!

Das all for now!
Lollyxpop

1 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

hey x3 try not to post more than one vid k? it lags the blog. and u dont have to add labels, you can let me do that.

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded