Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Sunday, December 18, 2011
If your like me, and you have only bought one present for someone.. and you have a week to get all of your presents, here are some store ideas to save you time at the mall.

GIRLS
-Forever 21
-Hollister
-H&M

BOYS (just guessing here)
-Hot Topic
-Spencers
-i dont knowwww

BOTH
-5 Below


So thats either extremely helpful, or not helpful at all :) Its been a long time no post so I didn't really know what to say xD

I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas!
xx

0 comments:

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded