Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Thursday, November 3, 2011
Okay...so I didn't post for like 5 days. NOT MY FAULT. There was yet another wasp in my room, and sadly my computer was trapped with it.

But ANYWAY...have you heard Kim Kardashian divorced Kris Humphries after only 72 days?


Some people say it was all for publicity. Others say it was just a mistake.

So...what do you think?

-Vasa

Oh yeah, BTW, I probably won't be on as much because school ;P

0 comments:

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded