Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Sunday, November 6, 2011
So...Oklahoma had a 5.4 earthquake (That's pretty strong..) But why do I care? Cuz I live in Kansas. I'm not sure how strong our quake was, but everything in the house started shaking.

But it wasn't just Oklahoma and Kansas. People in Missouri, Arkansas, northern Texas, and even some parts of Illinois and Wisconsin could feel it.

Here's what I was doing when the quake struck:


Yup, sleeping. HOW EXCITING IS THAT? :D

-Vasa12345

2 comments:

Lily said...

5.4s not THAT strong. I was in the VA one(5.9) and peoples houses just started shaking. Psh we were on the east coast we thought it was a terrorist attack! lol

♡angelica♡ said...

i'm glad i moved out of illinois..

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded