Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011
So...random video post.

This girl was "attempting" to do an eHarmony video. But she got caught up talking about cats. So here's a little remix of her video.


Personally, I think it's hilarious and a bit sad at the same time.

If you want to see the origional eHarmony video, click HERE (it's kinda boring tho.)

-Vasa

CAN'T HUG EVERY CAT

1 comments:

Lily said...

Shes an actor/comedian. Her real name is Cara Hartman and shes SUPER funny!

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded