Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Saturday, November 12, 2011
I know, I know. Erasers. HOW BORING IS THAT?

Well, actually, not so much. Erasers are like...the new craze. Check out some of mine ;3


Theres a hot dog, french fries, a sandwich, pizza, a doughnut, and some ice cream in there.  They're not very useful, but kind of fun to collect. So...start collecting!

-Vasa

1 comments:

xFruityloopyx said...

OMG I HAVE THOSE!!! my friend bought me every single food eraser for my b-day :'D

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded