Our featured banners!

Vasa12345's Christmas Blog

Thanks Alexa555!

Search 

Contact me!

Contact me!
E-mail me at pemler7@gmail.com and we can talk :-)

Miscellaneous

Blog Archive


Vasa's Blog. Copyright protected. Powered by Blogger.
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!

Sunday, November 13, 2011
Hellllooooo (:
I'm the new author on Vasa's Blog, and I'll be posting things on Chobots, Transformice, and random things I find.
On Chobots (.net, .in and .com) I'm Lollyxpop, and on Transformice I'm Lucytail.


First posts are always the hardest, so heres a lovely anime drawn my Rawan on Chobots:


Shes been doing anime since she was young, and shes really good at it as you can see ;) It makes me want to start drawing anime, even though I'm terrible at it!

Thats all for now, be on the lookout for a new video(;

xx
Lolly/Lucy

0 comments:

Followers

Follow Shrinky's Blog!

Shrinkychick's Chobot Blog

Follow Blik3's blog!

Chobots Reloaded